cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Referral Code.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When trying to enter the Friend Referral Code, after pressing Apply it won't automatically go back to the last screen to continue payment..

I had to tap Apply a second time where 3 loading dots showed up, but it still did not redirect me back to the payment screen. 

I had to manually press Cancel at the top, which made me think it was cancelling what i just entered but after that it showed me the code was applied underneath payment amount..

Whats up with this, common problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Priority

It happens on both the Website and the Mobile App, same issues applying Friend Referral Code on both. 

I've tried both Physical SIM Card and E-SIM and the Apply button still doesn't apply and redirect, i still have to press cancel.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Priority indeed seems like a glitch in the App. Was that the only place it 'stalled' during the activation? Was this a physical sim or eSIM you were activating?

Priority

Yes, it was sucessful just confusing at the Friend Referral Code section, however it did apply.

Apply should automatically redirect back to the Payment Screen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority  was the activation successful in the end?

The $10 friend referral bonus will be applied to your account as Available Fund within 72 hours.  In case you don't see it after 72 hours, you can message support and they will manually add it back for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.