cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Prepaid Boxing Week Promo vs. Public Mobile Plan Offers

PM_KIM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile

Does Public Mobile have a plan to offer a similar plan comparable to Freedom Mobile?

Right now, Freedom Mobile is offering boxing week promo for the prepaid plan. https://shop.freedommobile.ca/en-CA/prepaid-plans for $149.

$149/year

30GB/year for data

Unlimited Talk & Text

Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11

KK-KK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You plan will be stay at the same forever. Same price when you renew next year.

KK-KK

Pay one year fee in advanced.

PM_KIM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all. I don't know how Freedom mobile prepaid works. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @PM_KIM,

I had seen those yearly plans with Freedom. Would you know if they renew at the same rate once the 12 months are up? My concern is that they are only valid for 12 months and once the deal expires, you will need to shop for a new plan all over again. 

Yes and no. Freedom now offers roaming in Canada on the Belus and Rogers networks for no extra charge. Not sure what the handoff is like when moving between native and partner networks, but it's got to be a vastly improved experience over what they offered a year ago 

PineryJack

30G/year to me is nothing 🙂

It would be nice to people who do not need too much data, if PM has similar plan. PM coverage is way better than Freedom I beileve

HI @Handy1 

no problem.  

Yes, PM cannot match Freedom, because PM coverage is a lot better than Freedom's 🙂

That’s true , im just thinking about all freedoms awesome offerings when I replied in comparison to PM 

HI @Handy1 

even Quebec does not have annual plan like Freedom, 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PM_KIM  Not right now unless you’re a Quebec resident . Otherwise the ones similar to freedom don’t include CAN/US versions of the same plan . So freedom certainly has the better offers just like Quebec residents on PM 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PM_KIM 

sorry, there is no similar annual plan for PM.  All plans are 30 days or 90 days long

these are all the current plans

https://www.publicmobile.ca/plans

Need Help? Let's chat.