cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Customer - Forgot to add text in plan

teasingfish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help! 

I just signed up for the $120, 90 day promotion Freedom Mobile Port Plan which offers 4gb of data/month, with provincial talk and international text. 

However I forgot to select the unlimited international text option when I set the plan up. I tried to add it after, but only managed to accidently add another $120 to my account when all I wanted was the inital unlimited international text.

I also validated and transferred over my number before the July 6th deadline, so I hope that my additional 6gb will be honored as well since I cancelled my contract with Freedom and paid additional fees. 

Please help me find a way to add international texting to my account and credit the additional 6gb data. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely,

Distressed new customer

6 REPLIES 6

aylc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey!  Hope everything worked out.  Please let us know if you've been able to contact the moderators and sort things out! 🙂  Cheers!

Maxgohan
Might take a day or two max but I'm sure they'll rectify the situation

teasingfish

Thanks man, I just joined near the deadline and was really freaking out since they didn't have any phone number to call. I'm using the phone for work and not being able to text is making me very uneasy. Cheers.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
No problem. Since promo just got expired hopefully mod response time will get quicker. Hopefully

teasingfish

Thank you! I sent a message to Monderator_team and hopefully they get back to me. 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
You need mod assistance send a msg to mod they will add the texting feature for you

Send your email address
Phone number
SIM number
Explanation of issues

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Hopefully they will get back to you soon. Thx
Need Help? Let's chat.