cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 2GB data and 500 minutes int'l long distance

Lai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last Saturday I answered YES2 to the above-mentioned season offer and was told it had been added into my account but when I checked now, the offer wasn't added into my account. What I have now are the previous years' offers

8 REPLIES 8

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just login on ur phone and 

Its there, you have to click on the little circle inside where it says Refreshed 2 minutes ago or something like that

Click on all 3 circles with arrow on it to refresh on screen. It will then show  bonus minuets and data

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its there, you have to click on the little circle inside where it says Refreshed 2 minutes ago or something like that

Click on all 3 circles with arrow on it to refresh on screen. It will then show  bonus minuets and data

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lai Similar thing happened to me.

I missed the opportunity to reply YES2.

I got another message from them before I had the chance.

So what I did was contacted @CS_Agent and they fixed it easily by applying it to my account and I was able to verify with them before my ticket was closed. Easy peasy.

or contact them through here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Lai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Meow, I don't have a computer 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Lai 

hi use a different browser in private or incogito mode and sign back in to see if it updates for your 2 gigs and minutes 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lai   Try logging into the account using incognito/private mode as it's possible you're seeing an older cached account page.   You can also try refreshing the page by clicking the refresh icon bottom right of the account.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Lai 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

Your probably looking at old cached information before.

Need Help? Let's chat.