cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudlent billing

Nika_67321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greeings,   I have no, but absolutely no, idea of what is going on .... I am continously being billed for 1GB and 4 GB add-ons without my consentement (as recently as yesterday April 15, 2024).  As of today, since December 18, 2023 I have been billed over $305 in additional fees!!  I received a complimentary 30GB offer a few months ago, why In earth would I be purchasing additional GB's???  I am a 16 year of student that works hard for his money and would not be throwing $$$ out the window on additional GB's.  I have yet to backtrack 12 months to see how much was taken from my ''auto-pay'' payment plan...   The auto-pay option works fine for my mother, I will need to very with my sister who is also with Public Mobile and see if she has the same issue.  

I am asking that you please look into this and advise what can be done to rectify the situation ASAP.   

Kind regards, 

Nika Andersen Duguay

7 REPLIES 7

Nika_67321

Hi, I am the sole user of my phone and account.  I have submitted a ticket.  

Regards, 

Nika

HI @Nika_67321 

that does not look right.  

did you use the phone yourself or it was a phone for your family member?  When data are used up, PM will sent a text and ask if you want to top up date, all people need to do is to reply YES to it.  This happened to many phone used by young kids and the parents unaware of the topup replied by the kids. 

if you still want to check and confirm with agent, please submit ticket with CS agent as said on my earlier post

Nika_67321

Greetings, I fully understand the monthly breakdowns.  You can see one at the bottom of the attached doc.  ($25-$21) and you can also clearly see the additional charges for extra GB'S ...  

Nika_67321_0-1713272840797.png

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nika_67321 - I would suggest you to ask CS_Agent to look into these charges. Your 30GB of bonus data can be used when you reach your 1GB (1024MB) limit.

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

@Nika_67321 

PM  might break down the renewals in different transactions and caused confusing.  Do you mind to post a screenshot of the past 2 renewals?

But if you want to work with CS agent instead, please submit ticket:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Login" and finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Nika_67321

Hi!  My current plan is and has been since day 1 with PM;  25.00/ MONTH (1024 MB at 3G Speed, 30-day plan, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk, Unlimited International Text).,  I am billed on a monthly basis.    The payment history shows the monthly autopay IN ADDITION to the numerous charges for extra GB's.  The entries are NOT correct.  

And yes the 30 GB data is a complimentary bonus data from the loyalty reward changes.  

Thank you for looking into this!

Regards, 

Nika

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nika_67321 

first, community here is just made up of customers like you, but we can definitely try to help

the 30GB data is likley a complimentary bonus data from the loyalty rewards change.  It is free but it has an expiry of 30 days.

For your other billing issue, can you login to My Account and check the plan details page and confirm what plan you signed up for?  also check the payment history and are those entries correct?

To help us to advise you, maybe you can post the screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.