cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found lost samsung cell

Whitepine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you lost your cell by Thames River please call it  , it still has a charge and want to return it to you.

10 REPLIES 10

@darlicious...there's a Thames River in southern Ontario.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Whitepine 

Great for you to try to reconnect that lost phone with its owner... I'm sure many of us have been there, including some of us who keep spare SIM cards because it happens regularly!

If you're able to power it on, and it's Public Mobile, see if you can power it off and send the SIM card number to a CS Agent staff member.  I'm not sure if they can lookup the owner for them to contact, but it's an idea.

Posting it on Craigslist/Kijiji is also a great idea and know of things that got reunited that way as well.  Otherwise, the Police Station is often a great place for lost and found.  🙂

@Whitepine 

If you are saying this lost public mobile phone was lost in London England then the owner cannot call it as pm does not offer roaming service outside of the US or service outside of Canada. Maybe try turning it into Canada House or leave a message at the Maple Leaf pub in London to see if the owner tries those two places. Is it screen locked? If not look for the phone number under about phone and leave a message on their voicemail with a contact number for you. The owner can still access their voicemail from a different phone.

STACER17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You could always bring it in to the local police station, or put up some ads on local sites, such as Kijiji or Craigslist.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Whitepine 

The phone is probably water damaged and it won’t last too long and I am surprised if someone responds by calling.

They probably got a new phone anyway.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Whitepine wrote:

If you lost your cell by Thames River please call it  , it still has a charge and want to return it to you.

@Whitepine 

If you can keep a charge on it, hopefully the owner will call the phone.

Great the you are trying to locate the owner; I hope for a happy reunion!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Check if there is any Emergency Contact details added. 
I advise everyone to add your emergency contact info so anyone who gets hold of your phone can dial that specified contact. 

@Whitepine wrote:

Unfortunately, you're unlikely to find the owner by posting here. If there is no passcode lock on the device, I suggest calling someone on the phone in the contact list such as "mom" or "uncle" to make arrangements. Otherwise, I would suggest visiting the nearest police station to turn in found property.   Most people know to check with the police station for lost property.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Whitepine If you turn it on, does it show which carrier ? I wonder if contacting the carrier directly would help

Need Help? Let's chat.