cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten self serve email

bricoleur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my self serve email when the old one is no longer valid?

4 REPLIES 4

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If your old email is not accessible then contact CSA here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bricoleur wrote:

How do I change my self serve email when the old one is no longer valid?

@bricoleur 

You cannot change the email to your Self Serve account yourself, only CSAs (Customer Support Agents) can do that for you.

Methods to contact CSA already provided.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bricoleur   did you try the Forgot password link yet? 

You can enter all the possible email addresses you might have used and see which one let you get to Step2..  Once you have the correct email, you will have to answer the security question.  

If you are unable to reset password via Forgot Password link, you can open ticket with PM to get this sorted.

at Chatbot (bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot) : 

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bricoleur 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.