cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password : Email not sent!

Nansi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to update my credit card information, so that I can make a payment for the current month. 

I have forgotten my self serve password. I have requested an email to update my password MULTIPLE TIMES, and I have not received anything yet!

It has been two days. I cannot pay my bill until I update my account info

Please help! 

12 REPLIES 12

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Nansi wrote:

It is Saturday and I still have received no reply or help. I find this unacceptable and unprofessional. I have no service, and nothing is being done.

Has it been 48 hours since you sent in your ticket? Have you checked for a reply by looking at the envelope icon in the top right hand corner?

Nansi

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Nansi wrote:

I have no service, as I was not able to make my payment due to needing to update my account info. 

@Nansi Buy a voucher in person or online and add it through 611 while you wait for a reply.

Nansi

I have no service, as I was not able to make my payment due to needing to update my account info. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nansi wrote:

Hi. 

I did submit a ticket. I hope it doesn't take too long for a resolution. 

If your services are not working then how long do you want to have no service? If they are working then you might be waiting. But if you haven't heard from them before your term expires then you have the other options so as to not interrupt the service.

Nansi

Hi. 

I did submit a ticket. I hope it doesn't take too long for a resolution. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Nansi wrote:

I need to update my credit card information, so that I can make a payment for the current month. 

I have forgotten my self serve password. I have requested an email to update my password MULTIPLE TIMES, and I have not received anything yet!

Please help! 

Hi @Nansi sorry to hear that you are having problems with your account.  We cannot contact the Moderator_Team by email.  There are two ways to contact a moderator and those are by submitting a ticket through PM chatbot Simon, or by sending a private message by following the instructions provided by @RossN above.

Expect a reply from a moderator within 48 hours (hopefully less).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up.  That would be the moderator's reply. 

In the meantime, as already suggested by @HALIMACS above, you can pay your account by buying a Public Mobile voucher at some gas stations, convenience stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Canadian Tire (if open in your area).  Dial 611

• to make a payment - press 1 on the main menu
  • to make a payment using a voucher - press 1
  • Please enter the 12-digit pin from your voucher

or, you may buy a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee.  You will see your recharge code directly on the page after completing your payment.  They will also send it to you via email within 5 minutes after ordering.  Sometimes email ends up in your spam folder. Please make sure to check it, so you can use your code as soon as possible.

Best wishes

RosieR

Yes, @Anonymous , thanks for identifying that.

@Nansi   Redeeming a voucher DOES NOT require PIN.  PIN is only required when using a registered payment card on the account to apply a payment.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : Redeeming vouchers in 611 does not need the PIN.

@Nansi : You can also buy vouchers online. You can also use Instant Top-up in some stores. You can also use Instant Top-up at a couple places online.

@Nansi 

In the interim, if you can get to a mobile shop that sells Public Mobile payment vouchers, and you know your PIN code for account access, you can add a payment voucher by calling *611 from your phone, or by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC  (1-855-478-2542)

It may take a day or two for the Moderators to respond - but hopefully not.

Nansi

Thank you! I will try that. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Nansi wrote:

Please help! 

@Nansi 

hi if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.