cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot which email I used for My Account - Cannot access.

genci1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to update my credit card information for payment but I can't access My Account because I don't remember which email address I've used to sign up for it. What do I do now? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Ritz1 

Since you are just new here...I would suggest that you look at the email address that you used to set up your COMMUNITY account. And that address is likely your username to log into your account. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.23.35 AM.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ritz1 wrote:

I forgot my account user name

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance to find your self service username. You can always look through your email accounts for the Welcome message from Public Mobile to find your account username.

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

For the Community or your online Account?

Ritz1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my account user name

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@genci1234 If you know your password, then it is simple to figure out the email address you used. Gather all your email addresses you have, and try entering in the forgot password feature. If the email is not the one you used, it will give you an error that it cannot recognize. And if the email is correct, it will go to the next step and ask you to provide the answer to a security question.

Alternatively, you can search in your email accounts for the welcome email from Public Mobile that you should've receive when you activated.  

A note that the password reset function is not working at the moment. I am just mentioning this to figure out which email you used. 

If you have no clue about the password, then you must contact the mod team. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@genci1234

Send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

You're going to need the help of a moderator. Click this link to send a private message. Include your phone number or account number and the PIN you used when you set up your account. If you forget that as well, I'm sure they can use other information to authenticate your identity. It might take a day or two to get back to you, but sit tight, help is on the way! Robot Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.