cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password, and email doesn't match up?

Plukian44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I bought a friend a sim card she wasn't with me so I made her a email and password. She wishes to change her plan, however I have forgotten the password and the email doesn't match? Can I not use the phone number to check the account?

1 REPLY 1

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Plukian44 wrote:

Hi, I bought a friend a sim card she wasn't with me so I made her a email and password. She wishes to change her plan, however I have forgotten the password and the email doesn't match? Can I not use the phone number to check the account?

After activation, PM sent you a welcome email.  Check with your email address for the welcome email.  If you recovered your email, use the Forgot your password link on the login page to reset your password if you know the answer to your security question.

If you forgot your password and answer to your security question, create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "forget password and answer to security question"

When moderator responds to your request, ask about the email address used and reset password.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.