cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email

TomChen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why on earth does forgot email send an email to the email which the person forgot?

I can't recover my account.. this is the worst software design ever

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TomChen 

Just wonder if you create a Eversafe ID before trying to login to you account.

If not, click on Sign Up then login.

IMG_0110.png

@TomChen  No worries I get it . Nothings more aggravating when things don’t work like they should . I’m sorry you’re having the issue in first place . Best of luck 

TomChen

Thanks,

sorry the anger is not directed towards you.

Public never had the best website before, I am just frustrated they decided to move to a fully automated but broken solution. This experience alone is enough to convince me to not do business with Public/Telus

@TomChen  I’m just a customer like you trying to help . And I’m aware there are some flaws . But once learning how to navigate the site it’s not all bad and PM has some of the best plans out there in my opinion . So some of the customers services side all being online is the trade off 

TomChen

If Public mobile was trying to automate Customer Service, this is a horrible attempt.

Why would we have to wait for a person to reset an account when every other website can do this automatically?

This is ridiculously frustrating..

@TomChen  it’s late now hours are 8am-10pm EST so you may need to wait till tomorrow for a reply . 
could be that you haven’t set up the new ever safe ID yet that was added on the big system update. But once that’s sorted out signing in won’t be a problem again 

TomChen

Thanks, not getting a response so far.

This is a pretty terrible system, sane people would design a system where you put in your phone number, get a one time password and the website tells you your email.

I'm not sure what sending an email to the email you forgot about accomplishes.. 
Not a huge fan and definitely switching from Public mobile ASAP

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TomChen  Please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TomChen 

no worry, PM Support can help, either find you the correct email or help you to change email to another one

Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.