cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password Support

mquinn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello:

I've forgotten my password. I went through the steps on the website to recover it and I've never received the email to get a new password. I am now locked out of my account and I didn't even  try to get into it in the first place.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@lekois

The password reset function on website has not worked for awhile.  You will need to contact moderator to get the password reset.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code.

lekois
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I forgot my password I follow the instructions but I haven't receive any email

mquinn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the tip.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you tomorrow.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure validation link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.