cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot My Password, password reset isn't working

halfman48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't get into self serve to pay my bill because I forgot my password, but when I enter my email at the password reset page I get hit with the error:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled
If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it bc I need to pay my bill it's already overdue
5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@halfman48 wrote:

I can't get into self serve to pay my bill because I forgot my password, but when I enter my email at the password reset page I get hit with the error:

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it bc I need to pay my bill it's already overdue

@halfman48 you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@halfman48 wrote:

While you are waiting for moderator to fix your passward, you can dial 611 from your phone to pay using your autopay credit card on file + your PIN#.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to say this @halfman48 , but that message indicates that your account has been cancelled. 

@halfman48 wrote:

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@halfman48  are your services working? 

when you say overdue meaning your services are suspended as you have not renewed plan?

Is it past 90days overdue?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to contact moderators. Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below.

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.