cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1 and App Can't Log In

Colio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just got both of my family phones set up and one SIM worked seamlessly. The second account encounters "Forbidden A1" on the site and the app login constantly resets when trying to log in. Attempting login to that account on other devices does the same thing.

The issue follows the SIM and the working SIM works for the second phone.. is this part of the 5 hour setup window or did the IMEI get set up wrong/SIM is defective?

3 REPLIES 3

Colio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I tried the initial troubleshooting steps without success. The PM to CS Agent as you mentioned seems to be the only available option without account access.

@Colio wrote:

Hello, I just got both of my family phones set up and one SIM worked seamlessly. The second account encounters "Forbidden A1" on the site and the app login constantly resets when trying to log in. Attempting login to that account on other devices does the same thing.

The issue follows the SIM and the working SIM works for the second phone.. is this part of the 5 hour setup window or did the IMEI get set up wrong/SIM is defective?

There is no actual 5 hour setup window.  The 5 hour timeframe has to do with the amount of time that a requested normal port from another wireless carrier should normally be completed by.  Please try clearing the app's storage before attemping to log in to a different account. Otherwise, the app has been known to show the details of teh wrong account even after a successful log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Colio 

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. uninstall the PM app, reboot and reinstall the PM app
  3. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  4. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  5. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  6. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.