cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For folks, who blocked PM's TEXT

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unblock the number ASAP. There is a new holiday giveaway promo text coming your way to reply "YES" and perks are being applied to your account.

more details here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/751865 

13 REPLIES 13

@Yummy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I say tough toodles. Ya snooze ya lose.

Actually, I am not in favour of rewarding EVERYBODY.

You have to deserve reward, And you have to work at least a little bit to get it.

I would prefer SMS announcement but then some work from customer side would be needed: log in, go to add-on area, add rewards costing $0, click, click, etc.

That is not fair. Lots will miss it anyways. And why bog down the site to slow down your new referral activations??? See the other post where I tagged you. Does a suspended account or any other account NOT in Active (other than the falsely name in renewal) get the text or not???

@Anonymous wrote:

I say tough toodles. Ya snooze ya lose. You got what you asked for. It amazes me that people get irate about a few reminders from their service provider. Then come whining when they miss out due to their own actions.

Now now...I have no idea how long that the text can sit for before is answered. But let's say it can sit till Dec 31. Of the whiners that did NOT block the texts....how many will miss or ignore it any way??? This is actually better as we won't all be clambering on to the website to get More the Merrier and slow it down. 

@Yummy 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Lol

i don't received PM notification SMS yet...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : lol

Some editing of the thread...

The following is in reply to the comment about old plans without texting.

A reasonable scenario though. How many customers do you suppose are that old with no texting?

Iirc those old accounts still received PM notification texts. Maybe some old Oracles could pipe in.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The instructions are fairly clear on how to get the More is Merrier gift. If someone is short-sighted enough to have opted out of receiving PM text notifications, then they're outta luck.

Anyone with a PM account and cell phone will get the invitation as long as they haven't opted out of getting notification texts from PM.

would be nice if they just apply to everyone and then a SMS announcement

and the new problem now is for thos who are not in Canada now cannot receive the text.. But I imagine this won't be a lot, as most of them would have the service suspended now and PM does not want to give the bonus to those fellows anyway.

The good thing for SMS is for those who don't come on Community, which I would say many, now they won't be left off

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : He knows already And so do you. You have no excuse now to miss the gifts this time. And they're not automatic. You need to do an action. Like "buying" them the last couple years. Got it?

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa 

you reply YES to receive both gifts the data and international calling,

What happens if you reply 'yes' or 'YeS' or 'yeS', etc.?

@Anonymous wrote:

I say tough toodles. Ya snooze ya lose.

Actually, I am not in favour of rewarding EVERYBODY.

You have to deserve reward, And you have to work at least a little bit to get it.

I would prefer SMS announcement but then some work from customer side would be needed: log in, go to add-on area, add rewards costing $0, click, click, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pkaraa 

you reply YES to receive both gifts the data and international calling,

happy holiday....enjoy it...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pkaraa those folks do not want to get too much news from PM.. they might not even come onto the Community.. until they have issue.. like maybe in Jan,  they will come here and ask why they never receive the Holiday gift  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I say tough toodles. Ya snooze ya lose. You got what you asked for. It amazes me that people get irate about a few reminders from their service provider. Then come whining when they miss out due to their own actions.

Need Help? Let's chat.