cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale

Fickhesd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the flash sale for $39 at 4G and I think it’s 30 GB is that for per month you get 30 GB for three months? 
or is the 30 or 20 GB and not sure right now for the whole 90 days? And is this promotion only for 90 days or can I keep it?

10 REPLIES 10

The message you're referring to has no legal weight. It is a suggestion from a fellow customer. It would have been at that time that you could have set up the plan change for next renewal. You didn't need to wait until the renewal time.

Hopefully support can do something for you though.

Fickhesd

Thank you. I just sent a message with a picture of the email. Have a great day

@Fickhesd

are you trying to get the $39 plan that goes for $34/30 days if sign up for 90 days plan?  It is still available

Try access My Account using Incognito mode and see if the plan is there . If not, please do not wait, message support now and let them know you are unable to change plan before renewal.  They can still do something tomorrow morning even you plan already renewed with the old one

Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Message them here

Fickhesd

Hi folk 

I had wanted to change my plan and I did and then I saw the deal for the 90 days and I was told right before I renew my subscription. I could grab the 90 days still that it would be saved for me. I just went in and my subscription renews at 2 AM. It is 12 midnight right now and the flash sale is not there anymore. How do I get the deal that was  that I was told I can get here is a copy and paste of the email that was sent to me.

Topic:Flash sale
Author:Fickhesd (Great Neighbour / Super Voisin)
Date:09-13-2023 05:32 AM

@Fickhesd  You can do the 90 day option change plan for next renewal to do 90 day and pay $102 for 60GB to use over 90 days 

@Fickhesd  You can do the 90 day option change plan for next renewal to do 90 day and pay $102 for 60GB to use over 90 days 

Fickhesd

Thank you it all worked out. I just wish I could’ve did $102 for 90 days that would’ve made my day. Thanks for the info man.😘✌🏾❤️🎸🎸🎸

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fickhesd 

I think the $40 Flash sale with 30gb in 5G is better if you have a 5G phone but is a 30 days plan. 

IMG_0136.png

If your phone is a 4G/LTE then the $39 Flash sale plan is a better fit for you with 30gb in 4G and does have a 90 days plan.

@will13am  I sure hope so they are both great plans and help to get potential referrals of the fence to join PM 🙂

@Handy1 wrote:

@Fickhesd  It’s 20GB for $39 for 30 days or opt in for 90 day and pay $102 upfront with 60GB to use over 90 days works out to $34 a month . But the 30GB for$40 is jut new activations only . And once one is on either plan they can keep it until they decide to change plans 

add also note those promo plans were supposed to end on sept 11 it’s now sept 13 and there still there so if interested I’d move quickly before there gone @Fickhesd 

I am going to boldly guess that this deal will persist to black Friday.  😁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fickhesd  It’s 20GB for $39 for 30 days or opt in for 90 day and pay $102 upfront with 60GB to use over 90 days works out to $34 a month . But the 30GB for$40 is jut new activations only . And once one is on either plan they can keep it until they decide to change plans 

add also note those promo plans were supposed to end on sept 11 it’s now sept 13 and there still there so if interested I’d move quickly before there gone @Fickhesd 

Need Help? Let's chat.