cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale. Save on a 20GB plan for only $34/month with a 90-day subscription.

vincent1990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to know if i choose the plan, would i still get my Public Rewards discount? I was about to check out but when I went to submit, i noticed there was no public reward discount applied ( i have $7 dollars a month so should be 21 off).

8 REPLIES 8

vincent1990

yes. and thanks.

@vincent1990 

you used Change now?

If Change Now was used, your regular rewards discount will be credited to your account as Available Fund within next couple days

vincent1990

I just changed my subscription but I'm still not seeing my discount. is it going to be updated later?Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 10.12.42 AM.png

vincent1990

Thx!

$1/ month. how do i get your plan? lol

@vincent1990 

changing plan won't affect your rewards.  So, you will still be on the old rewards program and hence will be getting rewards discount and not Public Points

For the $39/month 30 days or $34/month 90 days plan, sorry, you can change over to that too now.  So, hand over to change plan page and schedule a plan change before it is gone

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@vincent1990  Yes you will keep you old rewards I can confirm this . I too just switched my plan  and kept my old rewards here have a peek 

Handy1_0-1693576396071.png

vincent1990

what if this isn't a new activation?

also, i'm with the old rewards program not the new point system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vincent1990 

Yes, you will get Public Points rewards on all spending you have with PM regardless of the plan you have

And again, this $34/month 90 days plan is for new activation only.  When you activation, please download the app and start the activation from the app 

Need Help? Let's chat.