cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale Reward of September did not worked!

Ramin_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I get a Public Mobile simcard on 15th of September. At that time, we had this promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-15-to-16-Get-...

The problem which I experienced is that I did not received credit of my first plan after 72 hours of activation. I just received the refferal reward and I do not know why I did not recieved the 30$ which I paid when I bought this simcard.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

Not going to happen @Anonymous.  It's been made clear, promos are going to continue, and service is going to continue to tank.  As a customer who understands how the various systems work and fail, I'm okay.

A new customer, or a customer who doesn't research before coming here and has a problem, they're out of luck as Telus will not increase funding to provide better service levels during 'peak' periods, nor fix problems that have been around since a time prior to the Fall 2016 Promo.

It's a crapy service until Telus understands that word of mouth advertising by ignored customers will eventually hurt them.

Yeah I know. And I've come to accept the crappy service too. I use my phone very little so it's not a big deal to me. But for your other scenarios yeah. It's pretty bad.

I was mostly observing and commenting on how this thread response time appeared. Incredible. And yet they appear to jump on (relatively speaking 🙂 ) suspend/renew/port issues as we saw with something_chick on the weekend.

Not going to happen @Anonymous.  It's been made clear, promos are going to continue, and service is going to continue to tank.  As a customer who understands how the various systems work and fail, I'm okay.

A new customer, or a customer who doesn't research before coming here and has a problem, they're out of luck as Telus will not increase funding to provide better service levels during 'peak' periods, nor fix problems that have been around since a time prior to the Fall 2016 Promo.

It's a crapy service until Telus understands that word of mouth advertising by ignored customers will eventually hurt them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. Wow again. This is upwards to four days.

Instead of frivolous guacamole contests how about better response times. Or fix constant problems so that response times with existing staff can be improved.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Ramin_1,

We've received your private message and will back to you shortly!

Best,

Syed

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ramin_1 wrote:

No one answered my message. 

Mod response times can be a couple days unfortunately.

Ramin_1

No one answered my message. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ramin_1, if you have not received the credits within 72 hours, please reach out to the moderator team and have them investigate and correct the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Ramin_1

Yeah, in Wow mobile store

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ramin_1 wrote:

Hi,

I get a Public Mobile simcard on 15th of September. At that time, we had this promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-15-to-16-Get-...

The problem which I experienced is that I did not received credit of my first plan after 72 hours of activation. I just received the refferal reward and I do not know why I did not recieved the 30$ which I paid when I bought this simcard.

Did you activate your account in store?

Need Help? Let's chat.