cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan

Saravann
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've noticed that PM does not have family plan - any reason why this is not being offer?

i am thinking of getting family - however i am not sure how it work.  Anyone would be explain to me in plain English?

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Saravann

hello,
that will work as well... just thought they might and with big discount! 😂

msteph

@Saravann We are a family of 4 (2 kids) and we have 4 separate accounts. My husband and I are on $25 plans with unlimited Canada minutes and my two teens have the $15 plan. They have very little data, but it doesn't seem to be a problem because there is wifi at school. They don't have a lot of minutes, but can receive free phone calls. Most of their communication is done via snapchat at home.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Public mobile does not have a family plan, where all members share the same data bucket.  

With public mobile, each family member needs own account with separate email address to login.  You can refer each member as a friend and that will reduce some cost. 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Saravann  - At least each individual account can get 50GB for $34/month. It can be better at times when someone in your shared plan uses up all of the data at once and everyone else has a reduced speed for the rest of the month.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Saravann: Sorry, but PM does not offer family plans. All the plans offered by PM are pre-paid. As far as I know the family plans from other providers are normally post paid. Since PM is a pre-paid only carrier they do not have any family plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.