cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to received the resetting login password email

jinpingshen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Today is my payment date, but my Visa card payment has been declined. May I make a payment in here? I can’t dial and receive any call right now!

Thanks

Kevin

4 REPLIES 4

@jinpingshen  not sure if you got your login credentials sorted out.  If you are really in a rush to add fund , you can use voucher as mentioned above.  Another option is to use Instant Top-up

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca)

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The Self Serve  account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your  Self Serve account.

i suggest you can Remove your credit card and re entered.

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

and do Reboot your phone,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Good Luck

@jinpingshen 

Payments aren't made.through this Community website.  You could purchase a voucher from a store that sells them and add it your account by dialing *611.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jinpingshen wrote:

Hi 

Today is my payment date, but my Visa card payment has been declined. May I make a payment in here? I can’t dial and receive any call right now!

Thanks

Kevin

Hello @jinpingshen ,

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Moderators know. And, also ensure all rewards were provided to you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.