cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Payment Due Notification Missing Again

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For the second month in a row I did not receive a text notifying me of the upcoming renewal.

Not a big deal for me with auto-pay functioning, but might land someone an unexpectedly suspended account.

One more thing to fix.

14 REPLIES 14

@mydoghunter   open ticket with PM using one of these methods:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

mydoghunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you open tickets? @softech 

umnikke8

Just another one of those glitches that have popped up with Public then, seemingly since they transitioned their systems.

HI @umnikke8   I do , so it does not really matter for me.  The one about renewed successfully is more important for me.

Actually, I looked at it again, look like March one was missed, but April's one was here.

umnikke8

@hTideGnow I assume you have auto-pay enabled too?

HI@umnikke8   @mydoghunter   I think it is account level issue, I have the reminder and the renewal confirmation text

umnikke8

No plan change for me and I haven't been receiving them.

@mydoghunter   you might have brough up a good point, might be a plan change caused that.

I suggest you to open ticket with PM support and see if they can fix it on your account

mydoghunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently changed my plan, and it stopped sending me these notifications. Seems like a glitch that I no longer get them, but luckily I'm on auto-pay.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @umnikke8   any chance you have PM shortcode set to blocked?

But the text is a hit or miss anyway

Maybe set a reminder, but make sure it is a reminder for every 30 days, not monthly

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@umnikke8  Why do you need PM to even send you reminder of upcoming renewal? I created Reminder on my phone that repeats every 30 Days (you can do it on any smartphone) and I don't rely on PM for that. You could also create Calendar Reminders to do the same (depends on your preferences).. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@umnikke8 - i've been missing some of the regular renewal texts as well.

It used to be complained about by many customers about why they are getting so many messages around renewal time; maybe Public is listening to that and reducing it? Oh well.

I hope you do not depend on those for any purpose. One only message would be nice, and anything else we can just log into My Account to see the reset, I'd say.

umnikke8

If they purposely halted them with auto-pay enabled, three cheers. But I highly suspect it's a bug, not a feature.

@umnikke8 wrote:

For the second month in a row I did not receive a text notifying me of the upcoming renewal.

Not a big deal for me with auto-pay functioning, but might land someone an unexpectedly suspended account.

One more thing to fix.

I don't have any information about whether tthe halting tof these reminders was intentional or if it's an unintended consequence of trying to fix something else.  I actuallly very much dislike these text messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.