cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceeding Data Plan

jacktrusk23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks,

I'am exceeding my data plan. I have some data add-ons from giveaway I added a year ago that has not been used.  My assumption is that it will roll over to the free data give away and once I have used it all up, it will disappear from my account?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jacktrusk23 wrote:

Hi folks,

I'am exceeding my data plan. I have some data add-ons from giveaway I added a year ago that has not been used.  My assumption is that it will roll over to the free data give away and once I have used it all up, it will disappear from my account?

Yes, the PM free data giveaway is data add-on.  After using all your plan data for your current cycle, you will be tapped into your data add-on.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a CSA support ticket using the Chat button at the bottom right corner. CSA wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with CSA assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Correct.

If you used all your default data (as per plan) then add-on data will come into play.

When you exhaust add-on data you will have no more internet access.

Options are: to buy more data (as add-on) or wait for renewal to get new allotment of default GB.

Add-on data (and any other add-ons Except USA roaming 10 days) Never expire.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

That's correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.