cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything broke this cycle. Texts aren't working, data isn't working, and I can't reset my password

Gope
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My bill is on autopay and was paid yesterday and now nothing works. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Gope wrote:

I get you're fishing for easy bravos from your fellow bootlickers, but drop it man. I just want someone who's job it is to help me, not random volunteers competing for obscure forum points. It's completely fair and reasonable for me to get mad about a service not working when I'm paying for it. 

I fish for nothing. I enjoy helping people and like the idea of public mobile. Why are you posting on the community forum where the volunteers reside if you don't want to hear from them. You have the instructions for the moderator team contact. There is nothing more you can do but wait for them. You are not paying for the service of having live chat or a human to speak with on the phone.

Gope

I get you're fishing for easy bravos from your fellow bootlickers, but drop it man. I just want someone who's job it is to help me, not random volunteers competing for obscure forum points. It's completely fair and reasonable for me to get mad about a service not working when I'm paying for it. 

@Gope wrote:

Yeah how dare I forget my password, serves me right. Should have known I can't reset it. Silly me. 

Not a big deal. Mistakes happen, being "royally pissed" at public mobile is not fair.

Gope

Yeah how dare I forget my password, serves me right. Should have known I can't reset it. Silly me. 

@Gope wrote:

When I try to reset my PW it says I've been locked out. I've never had any issues before this, and I don't think I've ever logged into my self serve except probably a couple years ago to set up Public Mobile.

I sent a message to mod team but who knows how long that will take, I'm royally pissed off that they don't have real customer support, phone number, chat, something. 

I'm getting kind of **bleep**ed here, it's my gf's birthday and she can't reach me. At this point it's looking easier just to switch to a provider who I can actually have a human conversation with. 

Sorry I know it sucks They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of.

For me, the extremely rare time I need a moderator to respond I have to wait but the rest of the time I save a lot of money. I save about $490 a year with public mobile so its worth it.

It typically should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?". 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@Gope wrote:

I sent a message to mod team but who knows how long that will take, I'm royally pissed off that they don't have real customer support, phone number, chat, something. 

You got what you pay for

@Gope wrote:

I'm getting kind of **bleep**ed here, it's my gf's birthday and she can't reach me. At this point it's looking easier just to switch to a provider who I can actually have a human conversation with. 

Without trying to be rude, it is you that forgot your password. This service is not for everyone.

"The phone company without a phone number"

"Less for Less"

Gope

When I try to reset my PW it says I've been locked out. I've never had any issues before this, and I don't think I've ever logged into my self serve except probably a couple years ago to set up Public Mobile.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Gope wrote:

My bill is on autopay and was paid yesterday and now nothing works. 

Does your self serve say suspended? What does your self serve say for your service?

Reset password does not work. You will have to contact the moderator team for that Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.