cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EverSafe forgetting my password

ZylAL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does this happen to anybody?  EverSafe kept forgetting the password that I just created.  I would create a new password and if I don't log into my account for a while, EverSafe wouldn't recognize the password that I have created the next time when I try to log in and would tell me that the password is wrong to prompt me to create a new password again and on and on and on again.    I have already created FOUR passwords with EverSafe.  

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

ZylAL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had my account here at PM before PM adopted this EverSafe so is it possible that somehow EverSafe remembered my previous password?  I dunno.  I find EverSafe to be very unreliable and clunky.  Why did PM decide to use EverSafe?  The old system worked fine.  With EverSafe, I lost my previous Community account as well and I had to create a new one.  All of the badges, standing, everything that I have earned on the previous community account are all gone and I have to start all over.  Anyway that's another question for another thread.   

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ZylAL 

are you managing multiple PM accounts?

please try to reset the password and login using Incognito mode

if that works, keep using Incognito mode to login 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ZylAL 

Have you ever used same device to create an ever-safe profile for a different Public Mobile account?

Either way, try clearing your system cache and cookies before proceeding any further as it's likely recalling prior versions of passwords/ login credentials. 

Need Help? Let's chat.