cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European Travel

BJS2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there:

I am travelling to Europe in September and would like to use my phone with an Orange SIM card. Can I switch SIM cards without losing the PM rewards I have now? I do not want to cancel my PM service. I just want to use my iPhone for a couple of weeks. Is there a problem doing this.

Thank you.

Barry

4 REPLIES 4

Sevcan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Certainly, Barry! You can switch to the European Orange SIM card without losing your PM rewards. Just make sure not to cancel your PM service. Keep your PM SIM card safe, and when you're back, switch back to it. If you're on AutoPay, consider pausing it while using the Orange SIM. Have a great trip!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

What phone do you use? If it's an e-sim capable phone you could just leave your PM sim in and get a secondary travel esim from Airalo or Ubigi. It's data only though, so if you need a phone number that may not work on its own. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BJS2 

Yes, you just need to switch to the Orange SIM when you are in Europe and switch it back to the PM SIM when you return.

You won’t loss your Rewards as long as you are paying for service while you are in Europe.

I would suggest you put the PM SIM in a Ziplock bag and keep it somewhere safe since the SIM is tiny and easy to loss.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BJS2  Yes just take out the PM SIM card and use the orange SIM card and you’re good to go . Just remember to keep your PM SIM card in safe place that you won’t lose it . And you will keep your PM number plan and rewards no worries 

Need Help? Let's chat.