cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim won’t activate

JoCee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number, have the authorization message on my previous carrier, however my Esim won’t activate. Do I need to re scan the QR code, if so where can i find this?

5 REPLIES 5

@JoCee so, you cannot even install the eSIM and hence cannot make outgoing calls yet??  Yes, you need support help in this case

Let us know how it turns out and share with us that need to be done in the end  Thx

JoCee

Thanks, it’s still not working so I’ll try to open a ticket

JoCee

Thanks, I’ve tried this, and have rescanned the QR code but it’s saying unable to activate esim. I’m trying to raise a ticket but the submit button isn’t working?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JoCee  You can find your QR code in email sent to you from PM . But you have you tried rebooting the phone or reset network settings . If still not working message support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JoCee 

did you get to the eSIM installation step  Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself.  If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  i

If it still does not connect, click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.