cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim not activate

Miki007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 5 hours passed, old provided advised they have approved the transfer of the old number, but my phone still showing SOS only. No signal no connection. Please help. I have used e sim before, on setting- cell . It will asked me to choose the e SIM card. While for public mobile, no indication how to do.

3 REPLIES 3

Miki007

Solved it . Thanks 

Miki007

Thank you so much. I just need to change the language of the setting . Non English is showing different things

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Miki007 wrote:

Hi, 5 hours passed, old provided advised they have approved the transfer of the old number, but my phone still showing SOS only. No signal no connection. Please help. I have used e sim before, on setting- cell . It will asked me to choose the e SIM card. While for public mobile, no indication how to do.

@Miki007 , please try these steps below to see if it helps. It has for mine. 

1. In cellular settings make sure that “ Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’)
  2. As an extra measure I reset my Phone’s network settings.

Turn On This Line

Edit: If someone know where this is on a phone thats not an iPhone please share 🙏🏼 

Need Help? Let's chat.