cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when entering my new business Visa...

Chadder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, I got a new visa but when i enter my new # I get error of:

! Sorry, We're not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later. 

(tried multiple devices/pc/browsers, called bank they said card is active and fine and it works elsewhere)

Thoughts?

6 REPLIES 6

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can always direct message a service agent who are employees of public mobile at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can also access your direct messages by clicking on the envelope icon on the right top corner of the screen.

Cheetah24_0-1705449111381.png

Chadder

Is there any other support available when it's a problem on Public's end? 

Cheetah24

Well, most time I find that there's credit cards doesn't work on every platform. I worked in a company providing technical support and while we used to support all sorts of payment methods, every month we have some user tell us how their credit card doesn't work. So it's always good to keep two cards handy just in case for those services your credit card somehow doesn't work. Mine sometimes doesn't work on this specific flight booking site. It works everywhere else 😂

Chadder

yes i was able to use one of our other visas just fine but it hates my new one. UGH.... I've had way to many issues with Public's website, most buggy thing, sure gets me frustrated. 

Chadder

New Business Visa from TD bank. Seems to be something from Public doesn't like it. 

Cheetah24

@Chadder: Well, did you try any other card? Is this a pre-paid card? I know that pre-paid cards have issues on this platform.

Need Help? Let's chat.