cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to activate

FrancesG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m getting all the way to the payment step and it’s giving an error code saying payment has been taken but something is up with my account. I’ve tried incognito, clearing caches everything but nothing seems to work. 
Apprehensive to keep submitting payment details. Promo ends tomorrow so unsure what steps to take.

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Leslie67 

give us more details waht error you got

but first, make sure you try to activate using the PM app, not on the browser

Leslie67

My husband is in the same situation.   Very frustrating.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesG 

Activating an esim? Maybe this is the glitch of the day? Check for confirmation of payment on your payment card. Try and see if you can login. You next move (other than messaging support) depends on whether you are using a Sim card or e-Sim?

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@FrancesG 

Sometimes they message after hours.

FrancesG

Thanks! I’ve got all the way through to payment on the app and got another code saying “something didn’t go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer support agent” and the Chat is offline. Guess I’ll just have to get in touch with them tomorrow.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesG 

you must use the PM app to activate a new account here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FrancesG it said payment taken? check your credit card to confirm if that is the case

and not sure if you were using brower or app. But even you were using brower, you will need the app to complete the subscription.  So, download the PM app, login using the same email/password and see if the subscription process can continue from the app

Need Help? Let's chat.