cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when forwarding with *67*1234567890#

Jonathan1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to keep a blocked number to leave my voicemail using the *67* # function but I get an error about

Connection problem/invalid MMI

Please help. Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541- And then you made a different reply. That could have been an edit. Oh well. I was just commenting on the red box. Carry on. 🙂

Jonathan1980

Alright I ll look into it thanks for your help

@dust2dust wrote:

Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte? It seems somewhere in this bumpy roll out that forwarding got broken. I seem to recall one regular user here got forwarding fixed by support.

Why the busy option by the way?

@computergeek541- You could just delete the contents of your post and put nvm or something. I got an ugly red box from your action.

Yes, but then I'd be accused of making a placeholder post.

Jonathan1980

Any suggestions for such an app?

@Jonathan1980 wrote:

Apologies of I was not clear. I blocked a phone number in my contacts and now they send me voicemails. How can I keep a blocked phone number to get to my voicemail? Thanks

As you've blcoked the number using your device, it automatically gets sent to voicemail. There isn't any way to prevent that number from the leaving the message by using any settings provided by Public Mobile.  There are options to have third party apps answer calls from that number and then hang up on that person (the block would need to be removed and your phone would ring briefly).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte? It seems somewhere in this bumpy roll out that forwarding got broken. I seem to recall one regular user here got forwarding fixed by support.

Why the busy option by the way?

@computergeek541- You could just delete the contents of your post and put nvm or something. I got an ugly red box from your action.

Jonathan1980

Apologies of I was not clear. I blocked a phone number in my contacts and now they send me voicemails. How can I keep a blocked phone number to get to my voicemail? Thanks

@Jonathan1980 wrote:

I want to keep a blocked number to leave my voicemail using the *67* # function but I get an error about

Connection problem/invalid MMI

Please help. Thanks 

Are you to trying to call someone else to leave a message but don't want that person to know your phone number?  #31# should be used instead of *67.

If you're trying to prevent somene else from leaving you a voice message, Public Mobile doesn't offer any such option.

Need Help? Let's chat.