cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in subscribing - payment pending but no esim or activation and no ticket info.

slidebite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was a previous PM user and am coming back after being gone for the past 6 months. I went through the subscription process, and when I submitted payment I received an error that said "There was an error, although your payment is processed" or something to that respect, and a link to create a ticket, which I did. However, I received no email confirmation and when I try to log into my account, I don't see info, just the moving circles like it's loading under "subscription" and "add on" with no data coming up. I see nothing in the community PM either and no info on any ticket. This was about 2 hours ago.

I started with the chatbot and when it finally gave me an option to create a support ticket, which I clicked to submit but... then  it gave a different error lol.

My CC does show a payment pending for Public so I do think it went through fine, I just never got a link or anything for an esim. So I'm not sure what to do.

4 REPLIES 4

@slidebite  yes, you need to use the app to finish the activation.

confirm your credit card if PM charged your twice, but make sure they are pending charge or posted charges

if PM really charged you twice, open ticket with PM support and they can help with refund

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

slidebite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you both - I first did it thru the website which is where I had the error, then tried the app and it was successful - I suppose now we'll just see if there is a double charge on my CC. Appreciate the assistance.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@slidebite  You can use this direct link to submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

hi @slidebite 

were you using the app to subscribe?  if not, download PM app and login and see if you can continue the subscription there

if issue persists, please enage support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.