cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in activation and cant login

johnkl1103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched  over from Freedom Mobile last night, but after entering all info and during the activation, i noticed the pm website had broken html code on the screen on confirmation.

I just clicked on Finish and confirmed my credit card was billed, but i cannot login and the PM website throws me an error ( Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address) when i try to recover the password. Seems like the website had a technical issue when i created my account and the account was never created yet still billed. 

I created a service ticket but i doubt PM will respond within today before the switch over promotion ends, and i really do not wish to miss this deal,

Who should i talk or PM to get my account fixed?

7 REPLIES 7

johnkl1103

tagging mods just to make sure i make a record to not miss the promo.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M@Simon_O @MarieHelene_L

Thanks again

They are under maintenance from few night but only at night time between 10 pm to 7 am est. Even tonight too 11pm est to 7 am.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

johnkl1103

didnt realize they had a downtime last night, i activated 2 lines, one was successfully switched over but the second one had this issue.

Since you began the process today, you will get the promo. Do send a private message as suggested. Your port-in has stalled if the FM SIM still works.

Were you trying to activate and port during the maintenance outage last night?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

johnkl1103

One more thing i noticed, my old freedom mobile is still alive, so i suppose the switch over was never made either, just got billed only.  

johnkl1103

Thank you, sent a pm to Mod

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
You need mod assistance

Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.