cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 837

Bariatricbabe52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have literally tried for three days straight to get my phone activated on public mobile keeps on saying error code 837 so I go to that Sim bot or whatever you wanna call them and you can’t even get an answer correctly out of it so it tells me to create a ticket so I go to do that and I almost get through it all and then it goes and asks for my public mobile phone number and when I last made a payment like I haven’t even set the phone up to make a payment or even have a phone number

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bariatricbabe52 , please try again using incognito mode on your browser and see if that helps. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Bariatricbabe52 wrote:

I have literally tried for three days straight to get my phone activated on public mobile keeps on saying error code 837 so I go to that Sim bot or whatever you wanna call them and you can’t even get an answer correctly out of it so it tells me to create a ticket so I go to do that and I almost get through it all and then it goes and asks for my public mobile phone number and when I last made a payment like I haven’t even set the phone up to make a payment or even have a phone number

Did you try port your previously number to PM and using IMEI number instead of using previously provider's account number? If it is the case then try using previously provider's account number to port.

Need Help? Let's chat.