cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error changing to $40-75GB US-CAN plan, and now plan has disappeared

Sprite7323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been trying to switch to the $40 for 75GB CAN-US plan that was just recently made available. I went through the process, chose the plan, then on the final page chose change on renewal, and then the button changed to say 'loading' (I think) with a glowing dot, and then just stayed that way for minutes on end. This happened twice. The first time, I backed out and tried again; the second time, after letting hang for several minutes, I was logged out. Upon logging back in, the plan I was trying to change to is no longer appearing with the rest of the options.

I am very frustrated that I was trying to change to this plan.. and it wasn't working.. and now it's gone.. can someone please help me get the plan that I was signing up for? (Which isn't even as good as the one being offered to new customers...)

Thanks,

S

5 REPLIES 5

Sprite7323

Ok, that's helpful. It doesn't mention US part at all. But I will have faith and see what happens on renewal..

@Sprite7323 wrote:

Update.. it looks like the plan change on renewal went through.. though it just says $40/month at 5G speeds without any other details. How can I confirm that this is the correct plan?

@Sprite7323 

was it no details at all or just didn't say the data is for US only?  Many said it just show the data and no mention of the US part, but people checked with CS agent and confirmed the data is indeed Canada-US

if you like, check with PM support yourself by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sprite7323 

I suggest you either use browser with Incognito mode to login again, or use a different browser on a different device (better to use a comptuer) to login.  First check Subscription & Add-on page to see if a pending subscription is there.  If not, you can of course check Change Subscription page again

Sprite7323

Update.. it looks like the plan change on renewal went through.. though it just says $40/month at 5G speeds without any other details. How can I confirm that this is the correct plan?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sprite7323  Check your subscription add on page it should show your current plan and upcoming plan change . Also you can check your payment page . I think you may have already changed plan and that’s why your not seeing it as a option possibly 

Need Help? Let's chat.