cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error adding funds

Angela101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to add funds and I keep getting an error telling me to logged back in and try again. I’ve tried on my phone and desktop and still keep getting the same issue

5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for sharing your experience @jonathanbaylis!! I will note that in my book public mobile.Smiley Happy

jonathanbaylis

Hello Angela,

I know what you mean;  buying add-ons is a bit tricky.

If you can use your computer, it's more powerful and may work better than a phone.  Having said that, I've bought add-ons on my phone many times.

Once you have chosen your add-on and hit the purchase/submit button, you will be told that you have $0 available and that you need to make a payment in the amount of the add-on.  If Public Mobile already has your credit/debit card number, it will display the last few digits.  If not, you will have to enter your credit card information.  Check to see that it's the correct card and the correct amount. Then hit submit.  After that, you can go back to your add-on and buy it.  If it works, you receive a success message on the screen.  If not, close the web site and try again. If possible, use a different browser.  Eventually, it works.  Each step may take a few minutes, during which time you see a pinwheel and an encouraging message.  I just went through this whole process a few times to buy US roaming for my wife and myself.  I hope this helps.  Good luck!

Angela101

Just sent a message. Thank you

Remi_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

tHello @Angela101

Thank you for contacting us today. Sorry to hear about your situation. 

Please send a private message to ''Moderator_team'' and they will be more than happy to assist you with your request. 

Thank you 

Remi

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Angela101 wrote:

I need to add funds and I keep getting an error telling me to logged back in and try again. I’ve tried on my phone and desktop and still keep getting the same issue

Have you tried to clear your cache or try a different browser or incognito or private mode

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.