cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 821

Unruleigh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is this error code and how do I remedy the situation. I have called Koodo support they are no help and they don't have access to public mobile database.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow : Perhaps because Koodo charges the money at activation 🤣

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Why would you call Koodo for PM issues? Two different companies (no matter if owner is the same).

Here is some insight how it was resolved. Search function is your best friend.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Activating-your-SIM-card/m-p/666975/highl...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Unruleigh1   Error 821 is issue when you request porting.

Your  PM account is already activated I believe.  If you haven't check, put your PM SIM in your phone and try to make outgoing calls.  You should be able to do so.  You just cannot receive incoming calls 

If you still not able to receive incoming calls, there is a number to call.  I will private message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox, envelop icon on top right

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Unruleigh1 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agentو

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.