cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter new credit card for payment

Leahashley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my payment to a new credit card? 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Leahashley 

Go to Payment page.  Use the "Manage my card" link.  Use the Replace this credit card option even you are using the same card.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Test the newly updated card info by adding $1 to your account to make sure that it works.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Leahashley wrote:

How do I change my payment to a new credit card? 

@Leahashley you will need to log into your serf-serve, select payments tab and then there will be a link in the bottom corner to Manage credit cardShawnC13_0-1601665207885.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Leahashley 

Here is the help article on this issue:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

Remember to make sure that you enter the billing address exactly as your credit card information.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Leahashley 

Under the Payment tab of your self-serve account, you will find it there under Manage My Card near the bottom left.

Need Help? Let's chat.