Bluegrasser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need to give new info  for payment

8 REPLIES 8

Bluegrasser

I'm paying with vouchers tha I pay for at Canadian tire

@Bluegrasser 

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

Otherwise, see other posts for assistance.

HI @Bluegrasser 

did you try to use the Reset Password option on My Account login page?  Try your email address and see if it send the security code to you

If you are unable to reset password that way, please open ticket with CS agent.

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Bluegrasser 

contact to support team by  CS_Agent  to change email and set new password and update info.

Bluegrasser

Forgot all information to get into my account need to reactivate  my phone and update my account number

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bluegrasser 

Only a CS_Agent can help you access your account.

Probably best to purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment while waiting for a CS_Agent to get back to you.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Bluegrasser 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Trouble logging in? then Reset Password as mentioned above @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bluegrasser  -  Are you having difficulty logging into My Account?

If you have created a self serve account and you are having issues logging in, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Opening a tab in incognito mode may help as well.

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

You can submit a ticket here for help to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

NOTE:

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.