cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

ACV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone else have a hard time reading public mobile emails? They are sent with a navy background and the text is written in a light brown. The colours seem to blend together and it is very hard for me to read. Is this just a me problem? 

8 REPLIES 8

That is as horrible as you described it @ACV 

I’d be marking it junk and ignoring, personally

ACV

C28CD90B-2522-4F37-83B6-FD1734E8BFAF.jpeg

ACV

My device is set on the black/nighttime theme. I have switched it to the white setting aswell. It doesn’t change. I can see the email heading in my devices theme, but the content is sent over a text box of sorts… almost like an image pasted with words overtop. The emails seem to be talking about points and such, not of high importance. Would just be nice to be able to read them easily! Haha

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ACV - this sounds like a device setting/color scheme. Can you check your device's theme?

This what emails look like for me, is it the same or different for you?

esjliv_0-1690814600486.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Emails are not really a problem to read. It's the papaya foreground and light colored lettering used in the community that's hard to read.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ACV 

My message go through with black letters on a light beige colour background.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ACV 

Try viewing the email on a different type of device, or try adjusting your color scheme from white to black background

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@ACV wrote:

Does anyone else have a hard time reading public mobile emails? They are sent with a navy background and the text is written in a light brown. The colours seem to blend together and it is very hard for me to read. Is this just a me problem? 

@ACV , I don’t have any trouble reading private messages from them! The text is written in black on a white background!

Need Help? Let's chat.