cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Delilah5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know what I punched in for an email address but I don't think it was valid and cannot sign in

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Delilah5 

Another option is to use any of your valid email addresses in the "forgot password" function and if any of them are successful at sending you a password reset link, that was the one you used to activate here.

( the above is presuming you have not activated with another email address for a separate public mobile service.. but you would know that.)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Delilah5 , do you think that the email address you used to sign up does not belong to you?  Firstly check all email addresses that you own which might have been used.  There should be a welcome email.  Failing that check, then you need to initiate a support ticket to have a CSA confirm the email address you used to create the account.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Delilah5 

Check your various email accounts to see whether you got the introductory welcome email from Public mobile when you first activated your account.  

Otherwise, if you find the correct email, you will need to contact customer service agent. 

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.