Did you mean: 

Email

TDarnley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I update my email address in my account

5 REPLIES 5

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Htidegnow, it just seems like everytime I sign into community there is someone wanting to know how to change their email.  Other companies allow email changes by customers so security concerns should be the same if all the safeguards are taken.

HI @statusquo   not sure if it is a security reason so they do not allow us to change the email?

but other than people forgotten the login, people do not change email a lot..

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public mobile could save so much more time for their customer support agents if they allowed us to change our email ourselves.  I'm wondering what the reason is why this is not allowed?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TDarnley  To change your email you need supports help 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TDarnley 

only PM support can help with changing email used:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.