cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

anbil9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone tell me how to update my email address I can’t see anything on edit profile

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @anbil9 

It sounds as though you're wanting to change your account e-mail.  If so, please follow directions for Moderator assistance.

Keep in mind, that you may wish to also change your Community e-mail to match your service account e-mail such that any Community rewards you may earn for being active within the Community properly credit to your service account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anbil9 wrote:

Can someone tell me how to update my email address I can’t see anything on edit profile

You need moderator assistant to change the email on your self-serve account because self-serve account uses your email address as username.  If PM let you change it, it will mess up your login.  Follows @Triguy instruction to get help.

But you can change the email address on your community account.  

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anbil9 

Forum email. Go to your setting by clicking your badge at top then (my settings). Account email. Click chat bubble bottomed right or CLICK here to private message the moderators.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator to change your self serve email.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

To change your community email just click on settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.