cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email regarding 240 gb of data customer service ripping me off

profilepm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • The message I got basically said thanks for being a loyal customer (over 5 years) and here is 240 from us to say thanks. My data stops working I get help in private messages arguing with me that it means if I keep the same plan (it never said that anywhere I changed my plan to one with limited data as I wouldn’t need all that data) and eventually he adds it. Then he removes it the next day and I have to tell them to read the messages that it never said anything about keeping the same plan anywhere and they add it again. This is happening everyday where I they remove my data a day after added it and try to argue with me about the data again, and then they add it on again everyday.  The customer service is trying to rip me off of my data!
2 REPLIES 2

profilepm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This makes no sense as I was never made aware of any changes in my plan would mean I lose data that is supposed to be a bonus for loyalty. Also they keep adding and removing it every other day makes no sense. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @profilepm 

actually the FAQ in the announcement thread talked about the changing plan to lower value will loss the data

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.