cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not valid?

Jennarg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m trying to reset my password and it says my login fails with the correct email. Just trying to figure out why my payment was added but my plan is still inactive… help please 

14 REPLIES 14

@Jennarg 

If you added your voucher via 611 then it should have automatically reactivated to your service. That leads me to believe you may be short a couple of dollars of your plan amount. If its convenient purchase another voucher and add it via 611. That should reactivate your plan.

In regards to autopay if you would like to earn the $2 reward and continue to pay by voucher I can give you the card details of a $0 balance visa gift card that you can register to earn the $2 Autopay reward. You only need a card registered to earn the reward you don't actually have to let go to autopay. And in this scenario autopay would fail if you did. Many customers have  a card registered but never let autopay charge the card....we just like the $2 reward. Private message me if you are interested.

HI @Jennarg   yes, you need your 4 digits PIN for most *611 optioin.

If you need to reset the PIN (and/or My Account credentials), open a ticket with PM, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@Jennarg wrote:

It says “sorry your service has been temporarily suspended please make a payment to resume your service.” It doesn’t actually tell me what the plan amount owed is, I assumed that was in option 3 where you see your data usage and what not, but it needs my 4 digit account password to get in and apparently it’s none of the 3 it could be lol. I am so lost. 

@Jennarg  - oh my! If you don't remember your 4-digits Account PIN you can also ask to reset it with CSA when you submit a ticket to help get you back into your Self Serve account.

Account PIN can be very useful in times when further information/access may be needed.

Jennarg

It says “sorry your service has been temporarily suspended please make a payment to resume your service.” It doesn’t actually tell me what the plan amount owed is, I assumed that was in option 3 where you see your data usage and what not, but it needs my 4 digit account password to get in and apparently it’s none of the 3 it could be lol. I am so lost. 

@Jennarg  - also note, plans are 30 days in duration, not monthly. So the renewal date will fluctuate a bit.

What does your status say when you all 611? Does it still say an amount owing?

@Jennarg wrote:

None, and only as of today. Unless I’m missing a hidden fee, I bought the same voucher I always do to cover my plan, yet the money is there and my plan did not reactivate. I got the 611 text about receiving the payment. 

@Jennarg  - have you ever created a Self Serve account?

IF not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

But if you have been in your Self Serve account previously and you cannot access it now for some reason, and you have tried other emails your account could be signed up as?

IF all this is not getting you on your account as Customer Support (CSA) for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

In the meantime, can you try your SIM into another working phone to see if you get services?

Also, did you try the other troubleshooting, but still no service?

Jennarg

I have never used auto pay since being here, just the voucher. I didn’t do anything different than what I usually do when I reactivate my plan at the end of the month, but for some reason the voucher amount is in my account balance but my plan hasn’t renewed. I’ve turned my phone off and on, leaving it off for a few minutes, a couple of times now. 

Jennarg

None, and only as of today. Unless I’m missing a hidden fee, I bought the same voucher I always do to cover my plan, yet the money is there and my plan did not reactivate. I got the 611 text about receiving the payment. 

@Jennarg  - are all your services working or no?

And, if not working - how long have they not been working ?

Jennarg

Not a new customer, I’ve been with public mobile for almost a year without issue. I have never used auto pay, just the vouchers and usually the day the plan expires, which was today. Didn’t do anything out of the ordinary other than the 2GB of data I received for our Christmas present. 

Jennarg

I’ve been with public mobile for closer to a year, I’ve never used auto pay. I go and get a prepaid voucher the day my plan expires (today for example) and apply it, get the “thanks for adding your payment” text (which I also got) and reset my phone, and it’s usually good. Not sure why it’s not working this time unless there was a hidden fee, but when I call and check my account balance the voucher amount is there. 

so that lead me to go online and physically check my account, yet when I put in my email address to reset my password (because apparently that’s wrong too,) it tells me my login failed. When I call the number since putting the voucher on, it says “sorry your plan is inactive until you make a payment”

It’s frustrating and I might just go get another 15$ voucher to see if maybe there was a weird fee I wasn’t covering, but that doesn’t help with not being able to sign into my account online. 😕

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jennarg wrote:

I’m trying to reset my password and it says my login fails with the correct email. Just trying to figure out why my payment was added but my plan is still inactive… help please 

@Jennarg 

How long has your plan been inactive? To confirm, you have NO calling, texting or data availability?

Try calling *611 from your device - what messaging do you hear?  Is there an option to reactive service using that service?  (IF your available balance is enough to cover the amount of your plan)

For the heck of it, try checking this:

Check the Status of Your Device in Canada | DeviceCheck.ca

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jennarg  - you say your plan is inactive?

Are you a new customer that just activated a Public Mobile SIM card and have no services yet?

IF so, try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a few minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings on your device

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

Or, are you an existing customer and you lost services? Failed Autopay maybe? 

Once you get into your Self Serve make a payment  (credit card or voucher) and reactivate services.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jennarg wrote:

@Jennarg  - try clearing your browser's cache/cookie, or opening a tab in incognito mode and then try to log in again.

If you had too many failed attempts wait 15 minutes first.

Remember to check your junk/spam folder when resetting your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.