cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address not working

sarthakrawat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to renew my subscription but every time I try entering my email for logging in it keeps saying incorrect email or password. I have already done a password reset. Any suggestions 

9 REPLIES 9

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have already tried resetting your password and are still unable to log in, here are some suggestions you can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, stored cookies and cache can cause issues with logging in. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies may help resolve the issue.

2. Try a different browser: If you are still having trouble logging in, try using a different web browser to access the website. This can help rule out any issues with your current browser.

3. Check your email: Double-check that you are using the correct email address associated with your subscription. You can try searching your email inbox for any previous emails from the subscription service to verify the correct email address.

4. Contact customer support: If none of the above suggestions work, contact customer support for the subscription service. They may be able to assist you with troubleshooting the issue and accessing your account.

5. Create a new account: As a last resort, you can consider creating a new account with a different email address and resubscribing to the service. However, keep in mind that you may lose any account data or history associated with your previous account.

I hope these suggestions help you access your subscription account successfully.

Yes of course 4 digit account pin 🙂

It's non-intuitive. You get into the ticket while already logged in to the community. It wants you to log in again. Then you get the 3 choices.

If you're needing to make an urgent payment, try using a payment voucher available at many locations.  You can apply it using 611 from your device.

There's also recharge.com (with a service fee)

HALIMACS_0-1682384255754.png

sarthakrawat

That is the issue. My last payment was last month. When I am trying to log in to my Community Account to log a ticket it keeps saying error logging in 

@dust2dust   4 digit... PIN?

How long ago did you last pay?

For the ticket, yes, you need to use the community login first and then you have 3 ways to verify. If you know your 4 digit account then that seems to work better.

@sarthakrawat 

Use method #2, by sending a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

If possible, use desktop or laptop device, using incognito or private tab when accessing.

sarthakrawat

Ticketing system not working. even though I am already logged on to my Community Account it keeps giving error logging in when trying to log in again for submitting a ticket.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sarthakrawat 

Try clearing cache and cookies, then open and incognito or private tab and try again.

Preferably from a desktop or laptop device, if available.

If you continue to have issues, contact a Customer Support Agent:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.