cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Spammed by my phone. Thanks for nothing Public.

Wife_13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since I posted my displeasure with the cancelling of Public Mobile Rewards to go to  their inferior points program and a loss of money out of my pocket.

I just learned I also have over 1300 emails just since Friday in my inbox from others who also disapprove of this too.

Public Mobile is going to be taking back some of my money I get now and also email spamming the hell out of me because it.

I did figure out how to turn off all email notifications from the community.

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Wife_13 - The notifications are from angry customers like you, whenever you reply to a post, you automatically get subscribed to receive emails about the same thread.

EDIT: It is bad that with the PM Community it automatically turns on the send emails part by default. They gotta change that. Gotta Have Pressure!

Tap your profile picture (Yours is currently is a Coffee Mug), then press on 'Settings'. Then press on 'Subscriptions & notifications.' Press on the submenu of the menu 'Notification Settings'

Then find this field (In the second column) and check it, then you won't receive any more PM community notifications.

Check the mark like this (I disabled mine because then the 2FA emails will go to my Spam Folder): 

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 3.45.31 PM.png

P.S. This won't affect any of your service with Public Mobile.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Wife_13 the email was just notification from Community, you can turn it off by changing the settings 

Need Help? Let's chat.