cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address Change

Aseelola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Helllo,

I need to update my credit card information, but I am unable to log in because my registered email was mistakenly entered as none@publicmobile.ca at the time of registration. I have tried to resolve this issue through Public Mobile online, but it remains unresolved. What is an alternative solution to update my credit card.

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Aseelola with the current system, you would not be able to use none@publicmobile.ca without the registration code from the email.  you sure that email was successfully used for account registration?? 

I think it is best to Use the Forgot Email link on login page enter the phone number and see what you got

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Aseelola wrote:

Helllo,

I need to update my credit card information, but I am unable to log in because my registered email was mistakenly entered as none@publicmobile.ca at the time of registration. I have tried to resolve this issue through Public Mobile online, but it remains unresolved. What is an alternative solution to update my credit card.

Thank you,

@Aseelola  - If you don't know your password to your My Account, and having issuing logging in, what happens if you choose the "Forgot your email" option? Does that take you to the right steps to change your email?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you have active service? Did you try using that wrong email to login? It's just a log in id.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aseelola  No need for agents to change email or update credit card . This can all be done in your my account in the profile tab 

Aseelola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info. I tried that method, I have been waiting for almost 5 weeks with back and forth email. Those agents were not able to resolve it. I am almost in a process of quiting Public Mobile.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aseelola   Contact CS AGent to help update your email address.  They can also update your CC info if you really need.

you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent to modify your email.

To Contact CSA-agent there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private messaging might take longer.

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Need Help? Let's chat.