cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elections BC 1-800 not working (Today is voting day!)

604jimmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried calling 1-800-661-8683 and it says the services not provided with public mobile. I did order the LD addon.

What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai not to worry, I voted, with over an hour to spare!  For all the good it did (the candidate I voted for did not win--oh well, maybe next time eh?).  

EDIT: I hope your feet feel rested and better soon 😄

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
@srlawren You didn't forget to vote right? This topic was kinda reminder. Not for me though as I was working for ElectionBC all day long standing 😠

srlawren

@604jimmy I'd recommend you private message one of the community moderators to look into this for you in case there's something amiss in your account.  There will be two links at the bottom of this reply, and they contain info on how to located and private message a community moderator.  Be sure to include your own phone number, this number that you're trying to call, and the message that you hear as you noted above.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

604jimmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried calling again. And it still didn't work.

I got the message:

'Sorry Talk is not included in your current plan'

I have provice wide calling. And the LD addon

srlawren

@604jimmy dumb question so bear with me:  do you have a plan that includes at least province-wide calling?  Long distance minutes don't work if you don't have talk in your plan, they are only to augment a talk plan. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@604jimmy, I am in Victoria and just called the number with no issue.  Anything I can help you with?  Are you looking for a polling station or just looking for general information.  will their website help you

Elections BC

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@604jimmyI'm in BC and I just called it just out of curiousity. It worked for me... I hung up when the automated voice said "your call is being transferred"

Why do you need to call the number? Are you trying to figure out where your polling station is?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I just tried that number that's doesn't required long distance service its a toll free number working on mine without long distance add-on
Try again I m in Ontario and its working if still having issue ask mod dept why its not working
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.