cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy transition to PM from Bell

HTime
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nice job PM!

Your instructions were complete and the transfer went smoothly. We moved 2 phone #s over from Bell to PM. The PM system meant that I did not even need to talk to Bell. Bell cell service stopped, installed the new PM SIM cards, phones started working on the PM network within 30 seconds. Logged into Bell, and my account had been cancelled with a credit balance already showing a refund to be processed.

I will recommend PM 👍

16 REPLIES 16

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@HTime 

did you copy and paste exactly what I said last week!? LOL J/K

I also ported over two numbers a couple weeks ago. it was slick and worked well. So good to have you glad you made the move away from the expensive BELL plans to amazing community here. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public mobile HTime. 

We are glad to have you apart of the PM family and wish you nothing but the best and savings for you. 

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to public mobile!

Registrering to pm is simple, the plans are very affordable and the community is active. Thank you public mobile audience!

zblackma

Welcome to PM. Always nice to hear a success story.  Feel free to ask if help is needed.

Daps

@HTime Welcome to public mobile! Make sure you get your friends to use your referral code when you recommend them. They will get a one time referral credit and you'll get $1 credit every 30 days for every friend as long as they stay with pm.

@iliketotalk wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@HTime , welcome to Public Mobile.  Number porting is designed to be a hassle free self serve function.  

@will13am yea if only lol

It is.  I have never failed a port yet.  Measure thrice, cut once.  

@will13am wrote:

@HTime , welcome to Public Mobile.  Number porting is designed to be a hassle free self serve function.  

@will13am yea if only lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

fdrcamb519

Welcome to PM, i'm only a few weeks in my self, try getting involved in the community. Its fun. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@HTime Welcome to PM!

If you registered for auto-pay, make it a practice to manually pay a few days ahead of your renewal date. sometimes the auto pay doesn't work correctly and it won't subtract funds from your credit/bank account. you will still qualify for the $2 auto pay reward.

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

When you have available funds in your self serve account, PM will deduct your payments from there.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@HTime 

Breast to meet you

Welcome to Public Mobile and the community, enjoy the savings

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@HTime 👍Welcome to Public Mobile!🙂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@HTime Welcome to our community! Enjoy savings and stay safe😊

Welcome to PM @HTime . Hope you used a referral code for you $20 one time referral credit ($10 per account) See article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

and test your autopay credit card by applying a $1 one time payment.  See where to do it below

Make a patment.png

Stay safe.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HTime 

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving with PM.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@HTime I am glad to hear welcome to Public

Need Help? Let's chat.