cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning points from community for rewards

Longbeck4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi it says you can earn up to 20 points every 30 days through the community by asking questions, doing discussions ect how does that work? How do you actually earn points? How do you know its working?

6 REPLIES 6

HI @smp999 

you will see new badge on your community account, and you will see announcement like this after they done their math who got the rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-August-2023/td-p/10551...

Of course, you will see the rewards $$ 

@smp999 wrote:

But, how do you know if you have actually received any points and how much 

@smp999 - monthly badges are normally sent to you in your notifications if you are given an award. But before that, it should be showing in you My Account/Rewards. Have you checked there?

smp999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But, how do you know if you have actually received any points and how much 

Janii

Thank you! I’ve been curious myself and this helped me a lot. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Longbeck4 

You earn points by answering questions by other members. Depending on how many Bravos you receive on your answer and if you receive a solved solution to the issue.

Only members that have Oracle status will receive 20 points or $20/month based on a secret formula that PM works out your bravos & solutions.

You will earn anywhere from 1 point/$1 to 15 points/$15 for that month based on the Reward system you are on.

I have been on this Community for approximately 2 years and I earn $5 to $10 off my monthly bill.

The August Rewards should be coming soon.

BTW, you will need to quit your day job to earn top earnings! 😉

IMG_0115.png

Bigjay83

Hi @Longbeck4 I am still pretty new myself but from what I understand Community Rewards are based on your participation within the Community i.e Asking Questions, Answering Questions and providing solutions etc. If another member finds your post helpful and likes it which is a called "Bravo" or the member who posts the question accepts your answer as the Solution then all those factors will help you earn badges and move up in the ranks.

I found the following post which might be helpful it gives you an idea of how points are calculated. If you scroll down there is a chart that will show the breakdown:

Link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Community-Rewards/m-p/1028988

Need Help? Let's chat.